Sunday, July 8, 2012

Will you be my bridesmaid?

Today I was once again spoiled by my maid of honor, Anne.
She and her prince charming, Jim, became engaged on May 18, 2012.

Since then it has been lots of wedding planning fun!
(Have I mentioned I love wedding planning before?!
Oh, okay, just a few times!)

Today, Anne had a luncheon at her mom's house to ask many of the fabulous women 
in her life to be a part of her bridal party.

Shortly after arriving and chatting,
Anne asked us all to take a seat and read a card that was placed at our spot.
Here is my card that is now proudly displayed on my mantle.

Tulips, my fav!
Then we were allowed to open the gift!


Everyone was so grateful to Anne for inviting us to share in this day with her.
However, we were so humbled after reading Anne's thoughtful card,
that none of us responded to her question.
Finally, Anne asked, "Is anyone going to answer me?"

Silly Amber of course answered, "I'll think about it!"
haha She's so funny!

Amber, Baby Kaydence, and Me

The Beautiful Bride-to-Be and Me!

My Roomies Sophomore year


What a beautiful day, Anne!
I am so lucky to be a part of your special day.
I cannot wait for more wedding planning fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment