Sunday, January 19, 2014

11 Weeks



How far along?:  11 weeks
Okay, okay....technically this pic was taken
a few days into week 12, as noticed by my hair
color change. I miss the blonde so much already,
but my natural color is brown, and with all of the
vitamins and hormones, my hair is growing faster
than I can keep up with.
Gender: Not finding out! I cannot even begin
to count how many people have called us crazy so far!
Weight gain: I've given up on weighing myself.
I'll leave it to the doctors.
Maternity clothes: Not yet, but my mom did buy
me a belly band which is working wonders!
Stretch Marks: No
Belly Button in or out: In
Sleep: Sleeping well! Keith and I giggle
that he will have to sleep in the guest bedroom when
I get bigger. There isn't enough room for me, 2 babies in my belly,
our pup Maddy, and him. 
Best moment this week: Finally feeling confident enough to start
telling friends and family our good news!
Miss anything: My blonde hair.
Movement: No
Cravings: Eggs & bacon. My father-in-law, Steve,
is so kind and has been bringing me bacon
and eggs every week now. He knows the
way to these babies' hearts is through their
mommy's belly!
Queasy or sick: Feeling so much better! I'm feeling so good,
that I thought something was wrong with the babies
because my appetite is coming back and I don't feel sick
anymore!
Looking forward to: Our first doctor's appointment at our
new OBGYN on Wednesday, and surprising my sorority sisters
with the news about the babies on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment