Monday, February 17, 2014

Weeks 14 & 15



How far along?:  Weeks 14 & 15

Gender: Surprise! Surprise!
Heart rates currently at 162 and 158 though...
any guesses?
Weight gain: I lost a pound when I went this week.
Seriously?!?! Even after eating all of that Montgomery Inn?
Maternity clothes: Yes! Yes! Yes! Goodbye old wardrobe!
Stretch Marks: No
Belly Button in or out: In
Sleep: Feeling like I could run a marathon again!
Also, how soon does nesting start?!
At school last Friday, I felt like my classroom was extremely
dirty and wanted to clean EVERYTHING.
Then I came home and felt the same way about the house.
So I cleaned and cleaned.
Best moment this week: Again, so many fun things happening!
On Valentine's Day, I asked my students what it meant to be twins.
Then, I read them a twin book and asked them why we were
talking about twins.  Some of them didn't catch on right away,
but some of them did and said, "You have 2 babies in your belly?!"
So cute!
Two of the cutest comments: "Does Mr. Messer know?" and
"Poor Maddy." haha
Also, because I am a high risk pregnancy,
 I am able to see my little babes EVERY week
until April 17th.
I am loving all of the pictures we are getting.
Today, Baby A and Baby B were feet facing each other.
What do you know? Baby B was kicking Baby A.
Baby A is so calm, cool, and collected
and just accepted the kicks from its sibling.
Oh Baby B, you are going to give me a run
for my money. Hopefully Baby A is a nice balance for you!
Miss anything: Cincy Beerfest was also on Valentine's Day,
and I must say, many of the beers looked tasty!
Movement: No
Cravings: Montgomery Inn Barbecue Sauce!
I had to ask for more because I was DEVOURING
that delicious goodness.
Queasy or sick: Not any more! Still can't eat grilled chicken though....
Looking forward to: Visiting Kevin and Savannah on the 22nd
and another ultrasound on the 27th!

1 comment: