Monday, May 7, 2012

Things that make you say Ahhhhhh!

The day after the marathon,
Nicole and I were in some desperate need of
some TLC.

Barely able to walk, Nicole and I, along with my mom, hobbled into 
Mitchell's Salon and Spa.

Nicole and I were up first for relaxing massages.



My massage therapist told me to picture myself on the beach,
but "No Running on the beach!" she said.
I quickly got myself settled on the beach in St. Lucia. :)
While she was rubbing my very sore and achy muscles,
I thought of the saying, "Hurts so good."
I truly understand this meaning now!
As she was rubbing my worn down muscles,
it hurt like heck!
But, boy, did it feel so good all at the same time!

After our hour massages were (sadly!) over,
we headed to get pedis with my mama!

My mom showing of her manicure that she received while we were getting massages
What a relaxing, restful, well deserved day after running 26.2 miles!

No comments:

Post a Comment