Sunday, June 23, 2013

Weekend Update

I haven't given you an update on us lately, so I thought I would sit down
tonight and talk to you.

The last I had told you was that I was going in for an ultrasound June 10 
to find out if the Clomid was working or not.
The appointment went great!
I mean, it really couldn't have gone better.
What my doc was looking for was follicles
between the range of 18-23 millimeters.
She found 5 good sized follicles, 
but the three (yes three!!!)
best follicles being 18 mm, 21 mm, and 22 mm in size.
She reminded me of the possibility of multiples
since there were three follicles ready to pop.
(My mind immediately went to the idea of Keith
and I having triplets! Why did the idea excite me more than
I knew it would excite Keith?! :)   )
She also checked my uterine lining which is supposed to
be above 7 mm for optimum implantation.
I was at 11 mm!
I left the office feeling on top of the world.
This was it.
This was our month.
So many great things happen in the month of June:
swimming, soaking up the sun, our anniversary, 
the start of summer...
and I thought FOR SURE we'd be adding a little
baby Messer to the mix.

I waited and begged prayed for a baby this month,
but to our dismay we find ourselves at the end 
of another month with empty dreams.

This is when I realize that as much as I want to believe
in the science behind it all, it's not science at work.
It's God, and my hope is that his plan
for me is greater than the one I have for myself.

I end tonight with this, because it pretty much
sums up my weekend:

Let's see what next month has in store for us!



P.S.--I can't get my blog description "Keith & Tiffany...." above to change colors,
even after I have gone to advanced settings, blog description, change color.
Anyone else have any ideas???

No comments:

Post a Comment