Monday, March 31, 2014

Weeks 20 & 21




How far along?:  Weeks 20 & 21
Possibly the worst 2 weeks of this pregnancy...
more on that coming in another post.

Gender: Surprise! Surprise!
Heart rates currently at 146 and 123 now...
any guesses?
Weight gain: 10 pounds
Maternity clothes: Oh  yes, although my belly
band is coming in handy with some of my pre maternity
pants still.
Stretch Marks: Not yet
Belly Button in or out: In, but Keith keeps saying he can't
believe it's not out yet! It's so close! haha
Sleep: Getting up 3-4 times a night to go to the bathroom now.
Once I get back in bed, my mind starts wandering.
Best moment this week: Taking the babies to their first
Opening Day festivities.
It was a GORGEOUS day--warm weather, blue skies,
and baseball. Sigh.....
Worst moment this week: Our anatomy scans did not go as
well as I had hoped. Again, I will put that in a separate post.
Miss anything: A life without worrying...
but does anyone have that?!
Movement: Yes!
After teasing Keith for many weeks,
he finally got to feel the babies "dancing"
in my tummy. It made me tear up.
Cravings: Again, probably not the healthiest of cravings,
but Bacon Cheeseburgers and Sunkist
(until I found out Sunkist has caffeine...oops!...., and I had
to switch to Caffeine Free Orange Crush).
Queasy or sick: Not any more! Still can't eat grilled chicken though....
Looking forward to: Working on the nursery and upcoming baby showers!

No comments:

Post a Comment