Sunday, August 28, 2011

Our House, Is a Very Very Very Fine House

Happy Sunday Blogger Friends!

So, this post is only about 11 days late, but better late than never!!
Quick updates with us...
Keith and I officially closed on our house on August 17th!!!
We have been busy packing, painting, and moving and will be 
all nestled in on Labor Day weekend.

School is now in full session (hence why the belated post).  
It started out crazier than I expected,
but I am trying to stay positive. :)

Keith is entered in 2 fantasy football leagues, 
so hopefully he drafted well and we can win some $$$. 

Here are some pics from the month of August in the life of the Messers!


Goetta Fest in Newport

Maddy's 1st time at the new house

I love this picture of her!

  
The living room right before we painted it!
(We kept the green wall but freshened up the tan walls)

The kitchen


Keith coming out of 1 of the 4 bathrooms!

Guest bathroom upstairs

Master bedroom

Master bedroom's bathroom

Guest Bedroom #1

Guest bedroom #2

Keith & Maddy taking the tour

Trin & Jaida stopping by for a bite to eat!

After the paint job!
Not much different, but definitely nice and clean!

More pics coming soon! 
(I hope!)

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I LOOOOOVVVVEEEE your new house!!!! I'm SO glad you blogged about it, but it makes me even more anxious to visit and see it in real life. Congrats again - it is well worth the wait! :)

    ReplyDelete