Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium

Happy Tuesday, Bloggers!

I cannot believe it has been an entire week since I have last posted.  
Life has been crazy busy the last 7 days--
we are supposed to close on our house tomorrow (fingers-crossed)
and school is starting in the blink of an eye!

I wanted to make sure that I got some more of our Pittsburgh pictures up!
We had such a great time and I am sad that it has taken me a week 
since my last post about our trip. :(

The morning of our first full day in Pittsburgh, we had a delicious breakfast made by Greg!
Then we cleaned up and began our adventurous day!
Our first place to explore was the Pittsburgh Zoo & PPG Aquarium!

There was so much to see and do here!
 
                                   (I knew Pittsburgh loved the Bengals! Look at this sign!)
                         
 
  
 
I think I have an addiction with giraffes!

 

 
We went into a tunnel underneath the shark tank! Yikes!

 


More pics to come from our fabulous trip!

1 comment:

  1. I love that the Pittsburgh post just keeps going and going...good luck with the house, cannot wait to see pictures of that too!!

    ReplyDelete