Thursday, December 1, 2011

Bengals vs. Steelers

Since Keith and I moved into our house, we decided that we wanted to start getting together at least once a week with our families.  
As a group, we decided that Sundays were the best days to get together, and we would rotate to different houses each week.

In light of the Bengals vs. Steelers game this Sunday, I will post pictures from their first match up in November.
I chose "Whodey Black & Orange" as our theme for the day.
People attending had to make or buy something orange and/or black.

Check out how we did:






This is a "Two-Timin' Pasta Bake" that I found on Pinterest!


Let's hope the Bengals bring home a win THIS Sunday!
Hope your day is a Who Dey!

2 comments:

  1. I find it very interesting you did not mention the score of this infamous Steelers vs. Bengals game?!? Please be sure to post about another Steeler VICTORY after this weekend, I will be looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you have started this tradition. So much in fact, that I might just copy it! And your theme? Love it!! Happy Friday my friend!

    ReplyDelete