Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Good-bye my friend...

....until we meet again!

I am the type of person that when I go somewhere once,
I don't want to go back.
I like to spend my time and money on new places and spaces.
But I have to say, after our Vegas trip, I am ready to return again!
Any takers?!?!

On the way to the airport,
I snapped a picture of Hofbrauhaus Las Vegas.
We have a Hofbrauhaus in Newport,
and I would like to visit the one in Vegas
on our next adventure.

When we arrived in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Airport,
this little guy was waiting for us!
Gotta love Charlie O'Connor!
Melissa, Charlie, and Kevin

Keith, Charlie, and Me

Isn't this precious!
 Once we were home,
we quickly picked up Maddy from my parent's house.
When we brought her home,
she immediately looked like this:

Apparently we weren't the only ones having fun the past 4 days!

Thank you to Savannah, Kevin, Melissa, and Kevin
for making this an excellent first trip to Vegas.
It definitely won't be our last!

No comments:

Post a Comment