Thursday, January 12, 2012

Better late than never!

Happy Thursday Bloggy Friends!

It is Thursday afternoon and it is snowing in Cincy!
(Snow day tomorrow?! Wishful thinking!)

Due to the inclement weather, I decided to leave my classroom 
at 3:30 like I am supposed to!

Since I am home so early, I decided to play around with the blog.
Do you like the new design?

I also decided to upload some funny pics from New Year's Eve.
(Better late than never right?)

New Year's Eve is one of my favorite holidays because we dress up and go out!
The boys look so nice in their dress shirts and ties, 
and the ladies look amazing in cocktail dresses!

Before we went out, our friends came over to watch the UC game and pre game before we went out.
Jaida stopped by to give Aunt Tif one last kiss before 2011 was over. :)


For the past two years, a group of our friends has gotten together and purchased tickets to 
Bar Louie in Newport.

With our purchase, we get free drinks from 9-midnight, all you can eat buffet, and champagne toast at midnight.  Plus A LOT of dancing!! Woohoo! (My favorite!)

Here is our group pic right before we went in
(We like to call this our last sober picture of 2011)

Take a look at some more crazy pics!

 


 


 


 


 


  


 

Here we are at midnight!
Happy New Year!

And right after this picture was taken....
the tie came off!

 

Cheers to a happy, healthy, prosperous  new year!

3 comments:

  1. Love the new layout and NYE pictures! Happy 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new blog! I thought the title said something like Tiffany, Keith & baby at first glance...ahhh.

    I am jealous you guys get all dressed up and go out, I don't think I have ever done that.

    Happpy 2012!!

    ReplyDelete