Monday, January 23, 2012

Glory Days!

"Glory days, 
well they'll pass you by,
Glory days.
In the wink of a young girl's eye.
Glory days, glory days"
~Bruce Springstein

On Saturday, January 21st, I had the fabulous opportunity to head back "home" 
to Northern Kentucky University for homecoming.  When I think back over my memories of NKU, I honestly cannot pick a favorite. The four years I spent at Northern were truly THE BEST four years of my life.  If I could go back and experience it all over again, I would in a heartbeat!

The last time I went to NKU's homecoming, it was to support one of my favorite friends,Delta Gamma sister,and Grand Little, Savannah, as she became NKU's Homecoming Queen.


I was so excited all day on Saturday to reunite with friends I had not seen in awhile, and laugh with friends that I have.
I could barely contain my excitement!

I did not get too many pics from Saturday night :(
because I was too busy talking! (Shocker right?!?!)
Here are a few that I snapped:

Me & Anne

Keith & Jim


I am also stealing this from Savannah (thanks girl!) because I thought it was so cute!

"And how did this year's homecoming race go?" you ask.
Delta Gamma swept all homecoming royalty: Duchess (Freshman),
Princess (Sophomore), and Queen (Juniors/Seniors)!
We have not done that since 2007!
Goooo Dee Gee!
Oh yeah, and I heard we won the game, too!

Thank you to all of the friends who made it a wonderful evening!
Miss you all!

Now, I need to start planning our alumni sisterhood retreat.... :)

1 comment:

  1. I seriously cannot believe it has been five years since your first picture! Time flies! ... Which means we've been friends for 7.5 years - incredible!

    Let's make the sisterhood retreat happen!! I'll be your director. :)

    ReplyDelete