Monday, January 16, 2012

Gotta love 3 day weekends!

3 day weekends are like a breath of fresh air!
I love that when I start back to school tomorrow, it will already be Tuesday!
Score!

On Friday, we celebrated Keith's grandpa's 86th birthday!
I hope Keith and my future children take after those genes!

Saturday we FINALLY took down all of the Christmas decor.
It has been a busy month and we haven't had the time to get it all down,
but it is finally down and now Valentine's Day items rest in their place.

Sunday we celebrated my step-dad, Troy's birthday.
He would rather I not share his age on here. :)

Today I went to the dentist and came home and had a long phone call with Verizon 
who is overcharging us by $60.  
Anyone else ever have a problem with Verizon?
What carriers do you all use?

To end my day, my sister and I ran 8 miles!
Our personal best so far!
Flying Pig--here we come!

Here's to a 4 day week!

Love,
Tif


3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful long weekend!! Way to go on eight miles!!! What interval pacing are you at now? I am so inspired by you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! It was a wonderful long weekend--thank you! We are now running about 4 minutes, walking a minute....but I must say that there are times we drop to 3:1 or 2:1. It felt so good to run 8 miles...but I am definitely sore today! Ouch!

    ReplyDelete