Friday, November 11, 2011

My BiRtHdAy WeEkEnD, Day 2

As many of you know, I LOVE to sleep!
Sleeping could quite possibly be one of my most favorite things to do.
It doesn't matter what time I go to bed, I could easily sleep 12+ hours.
(Do I have a problem?!?!)

It's funny, though, when you're on vacation, you don't mind getting up so early! ha

The second day of our trip, we woke up and headed to Dixie Stampede to pick up our tickets for the show that night and our Aquarium tickets.


While we were there, we walked the grounds and met some of the stars of tonight's show!
This is Poncho:  
The only horse that would show us his face and not his butt.


The Dixie Stampede was already set up for their Christmas Show!




We then headed to Hard Rock Cafe Gatlinburg.




 
   

 
 




After our delicious meal, we traveled to Ripley's Believe it or Not! Aquarium.

This was the gorgeous view from our parking space.





 

We saw and learned so many cool things!

Giant Sea Turtle

Saw Shark

Scary!


Look at all of those stingrays!


Keith petting a stingray

 It took us about 2 hours to tour the Aquarium.
But I wasn't ready to head home yet!
Next stop: The Smoky Mountains!

(Which needs a whole post of its own!)

No comments:

Post a Comment