Friday, November 11, 2011

My Birthday!

I woke up the morning of my birthday to the joyful sound
of my cellphone beeping with birthday messages!
I felt soooo loved!
Before we left, I snapped some last minute pictures.


 


Notice the numbers on the tree...
someone put the 9 upside down!


Thank you Keith for a beautiful birthday weekend!
I came back feeling refreshed and ready to take on 
my 2 days with students this week
(gotta love election day and Veterans' day!)

Happy 11/11/11!
I told my students this day is the coolest day of the year!
They replied, "I thought the coolest day of the year was your birthday?"
I have them trained well, don't I? :)

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous way to celebrate your birthday! Thanks for blogging about it so I could follow your experience! :)

    ReplyDelete