Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What I love about Wednesday!

Wonderful Wednesday began with me dropping off my little baby at the groomers. As I hand her over to the employees, the same feeling comes over me that happens EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.--I want to give her one last kiss, one last squeeze, one last "You're mama's good girl!" before she is whisked away to hair-cutting land.  Oh, how will I ever do this when I have to drop my human children off one day?!?!

I absolutely love The Pet Spot and would HIGHLY recommend this boarder/groomer for anyone in the Cincinnati area.

She went in looking like this...


and came out looking like this!


So fresh and so clean clean!
I may have to find her a Valentine's day scarf!
She will absolutely LOVE that (wink, wink!)


I love when they are bringing her out and she can see me through the glass.
She goes so crazy that the groomer can barely hold her.
If that isn't love, I don't know what is!


When I asked Maddy, "Did you miss me today?"
The groomer replied, "No, she had a lot of fun!"
I am a happy mommy today. :)


What I also love is this beautiful weather and this girl right here:


Since it was close to 60 degrees in Cincy today (what season are we in?!),
my running partner and sister, Nicole, and I decided to ditch the gym for an outdoor run.
Oh my goodness--it was amazing!
We had done the same route a couple times when we first began running(which was back in September).
It was MUCH easier this time through---
if only we could get rid of the daggone hills running would be complete!
I am proud to say that I have run almost 100 miles since 2012 began--crazy!
This makes me feel that Flying Pig Marathon's 26.2 miles isn't so bad after all!


One last running side note before I call it a night...
Keith and I were discussing Chinese New Year last week. I was asking him if he knew what animal he was.  Of course he didn't, but I knew mine (and made a mental note to figure his out the next day at school --he is an ox if any of you wanted to know! Am I a Type A personality?!).
I miserably said, "I'm a pig."
Keith turned my negative into a positive and said,
"Like the flying pig?"
It made me realize that maybe I was born to run this race on May 6th!
Thanks Keithers for your constant positive attitude and support that helps me believe...
I CAN DO THIS!

1 comment:

  1. Awww...Maddy is soo adorable, we have to meet her soon! Daycare dropoff, yeah, don't even think about until you have it, it isn't fun, which is why Greg does it! We are still adjusting...but not sure i will ever really be okay with it. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete