Saturday, March 3, 2012

Happy Birthday To My Favorite Godson!

After our fun morning,
Keith and I headed over to the O'Connor's for Ben's 1st birthday party.

Before I post pics from the party,
I wanted to flash back to one year ago.
 

 

  

Flash forward one year, and we're "hoppin' on over" for Ben's first birthday party.



 Homemade Kermit the Frog card...
Melissa's best friend Carissa is amazing!
 I absolutely love this one---
Ben is practically laying on the present!
Here comes the best part....the cake! 



 Getting ready for the first bite...
 Does he like it?
Oh yeah!
 He thought about sharing with Daddy....
 ...but then changed his mind!
Hands off, Dad!
This is my cake!

Charlie-man all dressed up again!
He is so imaginative!
 My Godson & Me

I would say that Ben's first birthday party was a success!
His mommy, Melissa, is so creative and comes up with the best themes and ideas for parties.
Ben is one lucky boy to have such a loving family,
and we are so honored to have him in all of our lives.
Happy birthday Ben!
We love you!

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! I love 1st Birthdays & of course I love themes too!!

    ReplyDelete