Monday, March 26, 2012

Random Act of Kindness

Keith and I have had a tree knocked down in our backyard since....

well....

uh....

the fall...

Eeks! I know! Terrible right?! Why didn't we get it cleaned up sooner?
I have no idea, but I'm sure our neighbors were excited that a tree fairy stopped by our yard today.

I came home around 4:30 and let Maddy out.
I then noticed that our then knocked down tree from this morning
now looked like this:

 
I immediately text Keith to find out if he knew anything.

His response, "Uhhhh.....no? WTF?"
haha

I called our parents and finally my grandpa
and figured out that my
absolutely adorable, terrifically sweet
GRANDFATHER
chopped it all up for us.

Keith and I are so lucky to have this man in our life.


His act of kindness makes me want to do something nice for someone else.

Have you done a random act of kindness today?

No comments:

Post a Comment