Sunday, December 8, 2013

5 Weeks!

Week 5 has brought with it a whole new range of feelings!
Last week I was feeling so good,
this week the queasies have started to set in.
I wouldn't trade any of it, though,
if it means Little Baby Messer is growing
happy and healthy in there.


How far along?: 5 weeks
The baby is the size of an apple seed!
Gender: Not finding out! We love surprises!
Weight gain: I still haven't weighed myself.
I really should set a reminder to do that in the morning.
Maternity clothes: Not yet.
Stretch Marks: No
Belly Button in or out: In
Sleep: VERY SLEEPY! I sleep on my stomach and am having
difficulty this week. Not because of my belly, but because of my chest.
Wowza! The girls have never hurt like this before!
Best moment this week: Keith and I do an ornament exchange each
year for St. Nick's Day. This year he got me one that said,
"Sharing a Secret." I thought it was very cute and clever
since we are sharing a secret this Christmas!
My mom also purchased a cute baby bump and dad-to-be ornament
that I can't wait to hang on our tree!
Worst moment this week: The constant nauseous feeling...
I love food. When will it smell good again?!?
Miss anything: Food!
Movement: No
Cravings: Grilled cheese and vegetable soup.
Queasy or sick: Queasy. I haven't thrown up....yet.
Looking forward to: After the ultrasound on the 18th, I plan on buying
the baby (or babies?!) some small Christmas gifts. :)

1 comment:

  1. Love this picture of you! You are absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete