Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thankful for Our Little Miracle.

I finally get to do Bumpdates!
I made my chalkboard two summers ago
in hopes that I would one day be able
to take pictures with a growing baby bump!

Let's get started!


Big Sister, Maddy, wanted in 
on the fun, too!

I made Keith pose by the first chalkboard.
I know this won't be a weekly occurrence,
but I told him he at least needed to do it the first time. :)

How far along?: 4 weeks
The baby is the size of a poppy seed!
Gender: Not finding out! We love surprises!
Weight gain: I haven't weighed myself in a longggg time...
I guess I better go do that.
Maternity clothes: Not yet.
Stretch Marks: No
Belly Button in or out: In
Sleep: VERY SLEEPY! I was actually contemplating letting a student teach for me
so that I could take a quick nap.I'm sleeping well minus
the waking up to pee (this starts already?!?)
and the CRAZY dreams.
(I think I have to stop watching Criminal Minds for 9 months!).
Best moment this week: Sharing the moment I found out I was
pregnant with Keith. I had thought about taking the pregnancy test
the day before while Keith was at work, but I am so so so HAPPY
that I waited until we could share this moment together.
Worst moment this week: The constant worry that what happened
last December will happen again this December.
Miss anything: Keith has been brewing all kinds of new beer
and I won't be able to try any of it!
Movement: No
Cravings: Not really. I am shocked that I'm NOT craving
sweets though. I thought for sure I would be eating
ice cream EVERY DAY.  I guess we shall wait and see...
Queasy or sick: Neither for now.
Looking forward to: The ultrasound we have scheduled for December 18th!


And, last but certainly not least, this little goodie showed up from who else?
Savannah!

Savannah continues to take care of me in every phase of my life!
Love her and these preggie pops!

3 comments:

  1. So sweet! Can't wait to read all the rest! You are so brave to wait on the gender!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I've been following your blog for a little while now & I had good vibes that this would be your time...the time God would bless you with your little miracle. So happy for you both!

    God bless,
    Courtney ~ a fellow teacher from MI

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I'm just now seeing that you're pregnant!!!!! Congrats girl!!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete