Sunday, December 15, 2013

6 weeks!



How far along?:  6 weeks
The baby is the size of a sweet pea.
Gender: Not finding out! We love surprises!
Weight gain: I have finally weighed myself. 
We'll start counting the pounds from here.
Maternity clothes: Not yet.
Stretch Marks: No
Belly Button in or out: In
Sleep: So tired! Tired doesn't even cut it....exhausted!
Best moment this week: Peeking at fun baby items
while out Christmas shopping. Fighting the urge to buy things!
Worst moment this week: This week I am sick. I mean vomiting
sick. How many more weeks of this?!?!
Miss anything: I long for the day that food sounds good again.
Movement: No
Cravings: Fruit of all kinds: bananas, oranges, strawberries, grapes,
but especially Halos. I cannot get enough of those things!
Queasy or sick: Sick. :( Some days it's just the morning, some days
it's just the evening, some days it's ALL. DAY. LONG.
Looking forward to: Our ultrasound THIS Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. You are the cutest prego EVER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was sick all throughout my first trimester. It was the worst from weeks 6 to 9 though. I have heard sickness is usually worse with twins....��

    ReplyDelete