Monday, September 9, 2013

Gratitude.

Today I had an eery feeling that my monthly visitor was on her way.
After months of monitoring my body and its cycle,
it turns out that this is just one of those times
that, "When you know, you know."

Knowing this, I already started to feel down in the dumps.
Wanting to turn my negative thoughts into positive ones,
I found this book:

One of the first activities the book suggests
is to think about all of the things that I am grateful for.
While my focus has been mainly on what my life is missing,
there are an extreme amount of things in my life
that I do not say thank you enough for.

Here are some pics of the blessings in my life:


 

 

 

 

 


 


 

 


 

 

 



  


 

  


 

 


 

 

Honestly, the outpouring of love and support from friends and family has
been heart warming.
The texts, emails, private messages, cards, hugs, phone calls,
chats, flowers, and gifts have 
all been reminders that my life is better than ordinary,
it's extraordinary!

The journey of someone who struggles with infertility
can feel like a dark and lonely  place
where no one understands.
Thank you to all who have made me feel that
even though you may not comprehend what I am going through,
you are buckled into the seat next to me and along for the ride.

1 comment: