Sunday, September 29, 2013

Rainy Reds Rally.

Today was our last regular season Reds Game.
Our friends Thomas and Sarah also had tickets
for today's game,
so we rode down to the stadium together and grabbed lunch.

We went to one of my new favorite places on the Banks,
The Yard House.


Due to the Wild Card Game on Tuesday, 
we knew that our favorite players wouldn't be playing much
today.

I have to admit, when Shin Soo Choo ran off of the field
to take his seat in the dugout, tears came to my eyes.
He has officially become one of my favorite Reds players,
and quite possibly may not be a Red next year.
Seeing him, in what could be his last game in a Reds uniform
in Great American Ballpark, made me so sad!
I really like his calm nature and quiet leadership abilities.

As the rain started to come down, we hung out for awhile,
but the game started to get away from the Reds,
so we left and went back to the Yard House.
They had the Reds game and Bengals game on
side-by-side...Score!

After Yard House (again) we went to Orange Leaf (again!).
haha
We can't get enough of this stuff!

Even though it was a dreary day,
it was a nice day spent with friends
and my favorite Redlegs.

No comments:

Post a Comment