Monday, September 9, 2013

Get to Know the Messers

Carol over at Keeping Up with the Kaune's nominated our blog for the Liebster Award. This award is for bloggers who have less than 200 followers and is a way for people to get to know each other better. So if you are not already a member of our site, but you like what you see, feel free to click that little button on the right that says "Join This Site" and become a member. :)

1. What is your favorite recipe? One of our favorite recipes that we make came from Pinterest (of course!). It's called Two Timin' pasta bake and is delicious. Although, I have to say, Keith is better at making it than I am. He adds his own spiciness and makes it sooooo good!
Two-timin' pasta bake

2. What is your favorite hair product? My favorite hair product is my straightener. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find that thing since our St. Pete Vacation , and I've had to use a travel sized one. Hmmmm..... 

3. What is the best vacation you have been on? 
Hands down--our honeymoon in St. Lucia!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



4. Tell us your favorite meal?
Tacos or pizza. 
I'm pretty easy to please!


5. Dream job?
I would love to be a world traveler.
Can someone pay me to go to all of these fun places?!


6. Christmas or Thanksgiving?
I absolutely love both so that's hard to choose.
I will say though, I DO NOT think about
Christmas until the day after Thanksgiving.
I like to bask in all of my Thanksgiving glory.


7. Favorite clothes store?
Target & Old Navy.

8. What is your favorite Football team and do you have any traditions on game day?
The two Bs: Bearcats and Bengals.
No real traditions...I just love tailgating
and watching the games with friends & family.

9. Favorite TV SHOW?
NBC's Parenthood...OMG!
Sooooo good!

10. DIY or buy everything?
A little bit of both!

Thanks for stopping by to read more about me!
Hopefully YOU become a follower soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I am maddie from a Tinge Of Whimsy. i found you from your comment on Carol's guest post on my blog today:) I was going to email you back but you're set up as a no reply. I wish I could get paid to be a world traveler...because right now all i do is travel and i wish someone was paying for it. haha

    ReplyDelete