Saturday, September 21, 2013

Practice Makes Perfect.

Back in May, my friend, Savannah, sent me a half birthday present.
One of my presents consisted of a 
"Just For Laughs" book
with numerous funny e-cards.
One of the e-cards was this:

Reading this makes me giggle every time.

Today, I had a day 10 ultrasound appointment
scheduled for 8:30 with Dr. A.
Keith was able to come with me
since today is Saturday and he doesn't have to work.

Before Dr. A did his "inspection" I told him
about my passing out episode last week,
and reminded him that I have had this problem ever
since I was younger.

He immediately said, "We are going to start you on Iron supplements."
Hallelujah!
My mom recently sent me an article that showed that there is a correlation between
low iron and low egg quality.
Maybe this is part of my issue?

Now, Dr. A did a nice job with his inspection,
but he didn't really give me facts and numbers
like Dr. B and Dr. S.
I like to know numbers...How many follicles? How big are they?
What's the thickness of my lining?
He didn't give me any numbers.
He just said, "Okay, Ovidrel and intercourse tonight.
IUI Monday."

And just like that....we were on our way.

Here's hoping that practice makes perfect!

1 comment:

  1. Love that card. I pray for you every night. It will happen!!!! I have faith.

    ReplyDelete