Monday, September 23, 2013

Today's the Day & Reds Game

Today's the day.
IUI #2.

We had Keith's appointment at 3:00,
then we walked over to Max & Erma's and
grabbed a late lunch/early dinner.
It was nice to have the time to chat with 
Keith before our appointment,
and also read kind text messages
that family and friends were sending
to wish us good luck.

My appointment was at 4:15.
Today, Dr. S performed the IUI.
Like Dr. B, Dr. S also had some difficulty getting past
my cervix 
(again, should I be worried about this?!),
but finally was able to do so.
Afterwards, I was told I needed
to lay there for 5-10 minutes and then
I would be ready to leave.
But as I was laying there,
I decided that I didn't want to get up.
I wondered if they would let me just
lay on that bed for 2 weeks?

Sigh. It was time to get movin'.
That night we went to the Reds game
and then ate some deeelicious Orange Leaf.
I tried the Pumpkin Pie and fell in love!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment