Friday, April 27, 2012

NKU/DeeGee Night at the Reds Game

April 27th was NKU night at the Reds Game.
I was so very excited for this game for many reasons.
First, it is no secret that Keith and I are always up for going to a Reds game.
Baseball season is my favorite season of the year!
Second, the Delta Gamma collegians and alum were doing a mixer together--how fun!
Third, one of the cutest men I know, NKU's President, Dr.Votruba was throwing out the first pitch.
*Sigh*
I adore this man and think that he has done so many wonderful things for the NKU campus/community.
I am sad to hear that he is retiring!

Here are some pics from the game:
Keith & Me

John, Mary Jill, & Keith

President Votruba, Me, & New President Mr. Mearns 

Mrs. Votruba & Me


DeeGee group shot with Mr. Mearns, his son,
Mr. Votruba, & Mrs. Votruba

Norsin' it up!

Amber, Tiah & Kelly

Again, but this time being silly!


The Reds were losing but trying to make a come back--
rally cap time!

Great Grand Little & Me

Such a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment