Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Our Engagement Anniversary

It is now time to flashback three years ago today--
I had been in Germany with Opa for 10 days visiting family.
Here are some highlights from that trip:
  

 

 

 


 

When I came home from this wonderful trip,
Keith, family, and friends were waiting at the airport.

These signs say, 
"Welcome Home!"

When we had gone up the 2nd elevator,
all of our family and friends flipped their signs over to say,
"Will you marry me?"

When I turned around,
Keith was down on one knee.





I cannot believe it has been three years already!
I am so lucky that Keith asked me to marry him that day.
I am a better daughter, sister, aunt, friend, teacher...
because of him.

I read this quote on Pinterest and it made me think of our relationship:
A 5-year-old girl asked the boy sitting next to her,
"What is love?"

He replied...
"Love is when you steal chocolates from my bag everyday,
and yet I still keep them in the same place."

Thanks for letting me steal your chocolates.
(And everything else).
Love you.
Forever & Ever, Babe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment