Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Reds Showcase Game

Today is Tuesday, April 3rd, 2012--
the first time ever that a ball game has 
been played in Great American Ball Park
before the season has started.
And we were there to see it happen.

Tonight, the Cincinnati Reds players
competed against the Futures.

In honor of this game,
I hung our new Cincinnati Reds wreath
that I created 
(Thank you Pinterest!)



Keith & Jason in our outfield seats.

This picture doesn't show it,
but I was literally TERRIFIED sitting in these seats.
During batting practice, I feel like 100 hundred baseballs
flew right at me--
I ducked every time!

Before the game we were allowed to meet some of the Futures.
The gentleman on the left is from Germany, so 
of course I walked up speaking German to him!
I called him "My New Friend"
the rest of the night.

And guess what?
My new friend won MVP of the game because he hit a 2 run home run!
I was so proud!

Getting more and more excited for Opening Day on Thursday.

We are beginning our day at 8:30 A.M. with breakfast at Chili Time,
then heading downtown for a full day of crazy fun!

Never a dull moment with the Messers!

No comments:

Post a Comment