Friday, November 8, 2013

Birthday, continued.

Tonight we celebrated my birthday with our families.
Since I wasn't able to do it last night due to conferences,
everyone joined me tonight for a fun Friday night.

I snapped this picture of Nicole with Sasha and Maddy...

...and she snapped this one of me while everyone 
was singing happy birthday.
I don't look too sad at this moment about turning 30
now do I?! 
Pay no attention to my appearance...
Friday's are rough!
My family is so thoughtful and found some 
awesome gifts for me.
And leave it to my Opa who wanted to
do a Jager shot.
I tried to get out of it, but he kept insisting,
"It's your birthday!"
Okay, just one,
but no one tell Dr. A about this tomorrow
when I go for my Day 10 scan!

Thank you to all of my family for being
so kind.
Happy birthday to me! (again! ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment