Sunday, November 3, 2013

Savannah's Birthday Weekend!

After getting a few hours of sleep,
Savannah and I woke up early and continued our
gab session on the couch while the boys snoozed.

Once everyone was awake,
the boys headed out on their own adventure
while the girls went Christmas shopping
at a craft show and then had lunch at Chick-fil-a.
Yum!
We visited Savannah's second home--her school--
so that I could see where Savannah spends her days.
It was fun to see her classroom and 
walk the halls where Savannah and Kevin were
once students.
I even got to see old pictures of Savannah
hanging up in the hallways!
Such a cute tradition!

Later, we snagged some pics before dinner.



For some reason, I don't have a pic with Kev in it...
Sorry Kev!

We went to dinner with Holly and Nick,
and Ashley and Kevin.
It was great getting to catch up with 
everyone!
I absolutely love my Louisville family to pieces,
and wish that we could all see each other more often.
Unfortunately we didn't snag any pics at dinner
either...Wow I am slacking in this department today!

We headed home and all went straight to bed--
exhausted from our late night the night before.
What's even better,
it's "fall back" so we get an extra hour of sleep.
Score!

Thanks to Kevin for scheming the birthday plan with me to
surprise Savannah (such a good husband!),
and to all of our Louisville friends who visited with us.

1 comment:

  1. So much to love about this post! Seriously, thank you for being the best friend I could have ever wished for! You inspire me to be a better person!

    ReplyDelete