Friday, May 3, 2013

Everything is going to be alright...

I am not sure how many friends or family still continue to follow the blog due to my lack of writing lately.
I don't blame all of those who quit checking in; however, if you notice I have updated 
the background from the grey and red "December" snowflakes to a more chic look.
You know when I'm changing my background that I'm ready to write again. :)


Obviously I wrote in December that there was a lot going on in our lives, and I was ready and willing to 
share what was going on. I felt that the worst was behind us and I was confident enough to share what was going on.
Unfortunately, though, my last post was on December 3rd because 
after that point things just got worse. 
I have to say that I have not been my usual positive self due to all of the 
obstacles that have been put on our path.
Sure, I can put on a smile and---well to be frank, B.S. with the best of them--
but inside of me it's a dark, dark, place.
Thankfully I have a loving husband and a few good friends and family members 
who have been my rock.
Shout out to my husband, though, who has seen me at my worst.
I have yelled, cried, shut down, screamed, curled up in a ball on the bathroom floor,
melted down, broke down--
and through it all he has been there.
Thank goodness marriage is "for better or worse"
or that guy would have been gone a looonnnggg time ago!

For the past few months I have been searching for blogs and discussion boards 
that can help me cope with what I am going through.
Unfortunately, I haven't found the perfect one for me yet,
and that's okay.
All of this searching did give me the inspiration to start blogging about our 
journey because, I thought to myself,
"If I'm looking for a story like ours, then why don't I write ours?"

I don't have the time tonight to share everything going on, 
but over the next few months I plan to blog about this incredible
journey we are on.  
You may read the good, the bad, the ugly
but my hope is that not only will writing the story be an outlet for me
to help me cope with what has been going on,
but it may just help someone else too.

I end tonight with this...


All my love,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment