Sunday, May 5, 2013

Flying Turtles 2013

Today, Keith and 3 of his friends completed the Flying Pig Marathon Relay.

Take a look at our day:

Nothing like a 5 A.M. picture to get you rolling!


As the race was starting,
this beauty was in the sky




The sun was shining for a little while!

Thomas waited with us until Keith showed up

The turtles had lots of supporters!



6.84 miles later, Leonard arrives!



Loved seeing my Delta Gamma sister, Kathy!

I thought of this Delta Gamma sister this morning because
we were in the same corral together last year.
All of a sudden, she appeared right in front of me.
Fate!

Celebrating!

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Reunited




Turtle Power!

The next few pictures are of the fabulous moms who came to support their children!
Moms are their children's biggest cheerleaders!
I look forward to this role as my children's biggest cheerleader
someday too. :)







It was a rainy, cold day--
much different from the 85 degree temperatures
last year when Nicole & I completed the full marathon,
but still a VERY FUN day. :)

So proud of my hubby, his turtle team, and all who participated in Flying Pig events this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment