Friday, August 9, 2013

Lunch date

At the end of the school year in May,
a parent of one of my students asked if 
I would be willing to tutor her daughter in math
over the summer.

Now, since her daughter is such a cutie patootie,
I just couldn't say no!
I enjoyed my summer spending some quality
one-on-one time with Caroline two days a week
and providing her that extra support she
needs to be successful in 3rd grade.

This week marked the end of our work together this summer.
To celebrate all of Caroline's hard work,
today we had lunch together at Larosa's
and then she wanted to go with me to pick
Maddy up from the groomer.

Here they are right after we picked Maddy up:

Gosh, they both are just too darn cute!

Thanks for a fun afternoon, Caroline!
I will miss you so much 
this school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment