Friday, August 2, 2013

Ole!

Today I spent the afternoon doing
interviews for a new kindergarten teacher
at Sharpsburg. 
I liked the candidate we chose from the
moment I saw her,
so I hope she ends up working
out well and liking her new
home at Sharps.

After interviews, I had
dinner with the FABULOUS Shawna at Don Pablo's.
I am so thankful that I met this girl
because we can chat about how
sucky infertility is.
I can also ask her questions
and she is like a guru with this
stuff so she helps me out tons!

The Bad News About Dinner:
We had a super creepy waiter
who wanted to tell us his 
whole life story.
He also kept trying to play jokes
on us, which was really weird.
At the end of dinner,
he accused us of stealing his pen
that we used to sign the check.
Excuse me, but I don't need
your stinkin' pen, buddy.

The Good News About Dinner:
I got to catch up with
Shawna AND I got a surprise--
one of my students from last
year was eating dinner here
with her family. 
So we snagged a pic. :)
Jessie, Erica, and Me 

Good food & good company,
now that's my kinda Friday!
Ole!

1 comment:

  1. I nominated you for an award! :) Check out my post today to see what it's all about. :)

    http://keepingupwiththekaunes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete