Saturday, February 11, 2012

Even more blessed...

As soon as I finished my "I am blessed" post,
I felt a pawing at my pants leg!
I looked down and there was my precious little Maddy, looking up at me, 
as if to say, "Hey mom! You forgot me!"



How could I have forgotten my baby?!!
So now she gets a post of her own!



I am definitely blessed to have this four-legged friend in my life.
I have had a couple of dogs in my life so far,
and each hold a very near and dear place in my heart,
but nothing compares to the love I have for Maddy May.



She is the first dog that I can truly say is "my" dog.
Our other dogs have always been great companions,
but I've always felt that they were my parents' dogs.
Maddy is by far "mine."
She is my childhood dream of a dog--
I always wanted a dog that followed me every where I went.
I also truly believe that she misses me when I am gone!

I always say, "I hope my children are like Maddy one day."
haha 
I know this sounds weird, 
however, Maddy is such a great sleeper.
She sleeps when we sleep.
If we sleep 8 hours, Maddy sleeps 8 hours.
If we sleep 12 hours, she sleeps 8 hours.

"A dog is the only thing on Earth that loves you more than it loves itself."
It was a miracle the way she came into our lives,
and unbelievable how she has changed them.
We love you Maddy May!



No comments:

Post a Comment