Tuesday, July 16, 2013

For every situation

So, for anyone that knows me,
you know that any word, sentence, phrase, event, etc.
can make me burst into a song.
So when I saw this on Pinterest,
I just couldn't resist putting it on the blog...



Ah! There must be other people out there in the world just like me!
Could you imagine if you put us all in a room together?!
We would be one fantastic song, if I do say so myself.

The songs that are on my mind right now are...
Brave by Sara Bareilles


and this song by Sixteen Cities, titled "Pray You Through."

The second song was mentioned to me a few months ago by a kind and caring friend who had also unfortunately
experienced a miscarriage.
This song says what we wished people would say at times
because there are simply no words that will make 
this tough time better.

So what about you?
Are you a person that can take every situation
and turn it into a song?
If so, what is your theme song now?

1 comment:

  1. Blessings by Laura Story is beautiful...and has been a theme song in the past. Currently my theme song is Always by Kristian Stanfill. Love to you friend!

    ReplyDelete