Saturday, July 6, 2013

Just Dance!

Delta Gamma weddings are some of my favorite events
to go to.

All of my favorite people eating, drinking, singing, and dancing
all in one place!
What could be better?!



Bathroom fun

My boys in blue and dates for the evening

My partner, Mike, & I
getting ready to be introduced


Cutting the cake


Love these two :)




Love this picture of us!


Words cannot express how much this girl means to me!





Some of my Delta Gamma family!

Troy & My mom preparing to celebrate her 50th birthday!




This is one of my favorite pictures of the night.
All of these guys are truly wonderful and I am so
happy they are just as good of friends as their
wives are. :)


I guess I do kinda like this guy...




Partners in crime!
You are invincible with sunglasses on,
right?!





A Delta Gamma tradition that Savannah
began. Each Delta Gamma wears this
garter, signs the inside with the year
she was married, and passes it along
to the next bride-to-be. In this case,
Katie!












These two have such a special relationship.
It's okay, I'm not jealous,
I get Kev. :)



I saved these pictures for last because they sum up our fun night...

This may be BY FAR one of my favorite
pictures I have of us. EVER. :)




Cheers to the Mr. & Mrs.!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Such fun pictures from a fabulous night!! DG receptions are the best, especially when we tear up the dance floor together! I love the progression of these pictures as the night passed. So. Much. FUN!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete