Tuesday, July 2, 2013

History Being Made

As many of you know,
Keith and I are Reds
season ticket holders.

Tonight, we were 
scheduled to go to a Reds game.
With Keith being swamped at work,
though, we almost didn't go.
I had to beg Keith to bust
his booty during the day
to get his work done so
that we could go to the game.
We hadn't been to a game in a while
due to the Reds being out of town,
so I was itching to get to the ball park.
Luckily, Keith was able
to stay a little bit after work but
still make it home in time for us 
to make it down to the ball park.

Thank goodness we did 
because Pitcher Homer Bailey
threw his 2nd no-hitter within
a year
(His first one coming on September 28th, 2012,
in Pittsburgh against the Pirates--
Amy, you knew I had to throw that in there!)!
Could you imagine if we would
have missed this game?!
Thankfully, I have am a powerful
persuader!

Here are some pictures that I took 
in the stands of this historic event:




Congratulations Homer Bailey!
I feel lucky to have seen history
in the making.

1 comment:

  1. No Hitters are kinda Big Deal in baseball, but there were be NO, NO-Hitters this year against the Pirates, that is fo sho!

    ReplyDelete