Friday, July 12, 2013

My favorite 3 year old

Today, my niece, Jaida, and I joined 
Sarah and Graham at the Cincinnati Zoo.
Sarah is Graham's nanny and often instagrams pictures of their
fun adventures to the zoo, park, and pool, just to name a few.
So, Jaida and I thought that today we would join in on the fun!

Right before the tiger passed her...
See next picture!




 I am absolutely in LOVE with the Cincinnati Zoo and
am thrilled that they are always finding ways to improve.
Last year, this tiger exhibit opened and I am amazed that you are 
up close and personal with the tigers. So cool!

Coming soon...the new African Savannah!!

Of course we had to sneak a picture with my favorite zoo animal!
I am determined to make it Jaida's favorite too!

This is the baby giraffe
that was born in October 2012.

After the zoo,
Jaida and I ate some lunch then
played in her small kiddie pool that I have in my backyard.
This girl adores swimming and has been nicknamed
"Fishy" since she was 6 months-old.
Her nickname stayed true today--
she played in the pool for an hour and a half!

Following our pool party,
I strapped her in the stroller 
and we took a walk to a local park.
It was a beautiful day and great 
exercise for me!
She had so much fun playing at the park
for another hour!

As we were walking home,
we passed Chilitime.
Jaida decided that she was hungry,
so we rounded up her Omi, Papaw, Mommy,
and Uncle Keith and had dinner at Chilitime.

Now mind you, this girl had not had a nap all day
(not because I didn't TRY to get her to sleep!),
so she decided it was nap time right in the middle
of eating!
That's what a day with Aunt Tif will do to you!

What a fun day spent with my favorite 3 year old!
But now I'm exhausted and it's only 8:00.
Life with a 3 year old is tiring!
Props to those of you with small children!
Is it bed time yet?

1 comment:

  1. Just an FYI, Troy put in the glass for the tigers and the new African Savannah

    ReplyDelete