Saturday, July 6, 2013

Love is patient, Love is kind

So, I learned from the best (Savannah),
hid my camera in a secret location
on my person,
and captured some beautiful pictures
during the wedding.
Check them out!







If you look past Anne's flowers,
you will spy the ring bearer sleeping.
It's a tough job being a ring bearer!


He put a ring on it!


Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Stokes!


Capturing a picture with 3 of my most favorite
people in the world!


Jim showing off his new bling...
I swear I have a picture of Keith somewhere
doing this same pose!




Anne and her Nephew/Godson

Anne and Jim,
even though your wedding day started off gloomy,
I see a BRIGHT future ahead for
you as a married couple.
Congratulations!

Now...let's party!

1 comment:

  1. These pictures are great! Way to go, my sneaky sister! :)

    ReplyDelete